Mais humor, desta do blog The Linux and Unix Menagerie.
- Taunt not the sysadmin, for he can become you and make your life interesting”
- An NT server can be run by an idiot, and usually is.” — Tom Holub, a.h.b-o-“
- The day Microsoft makes something that doesn’t suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners” — Ernst Jan Plugg
- Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
- What should I do ……the machine can’t find the program iexplorer.exe…
Breathe a sigh of relief. — Arthur Hagen in no.www”
- Opinions are like assholes, I’ll let you know when I want yours.”– David Cross and/or Bob Odenkirk
- “It’s a shame when god gives them such great butts and makes ’em think with them too” — phantasmobastard
- There are two rules for success in life: Rule 1: Don’t tell people everything you know.
- NT and security should not be used in the same sentence without negation
— Joe Zeff
- Give a man a fire and he’s warm for a day, set a man on fire and he’s warm for the rest of his life. — the fish analogy, according to Simon Cozens